RED at Inter BEE 2015November 10, 2015
RED is pleased to announce that we are coming to Inter BEE on November 18th through 20th. Visit booth 6201 to interact with the latest RED products and innovations as well as participate in various educational workshops—presented by industry professionals—throughout the show.
The highly anticipated WEAPON® camera will be on display at RED’s booth. Engineered from the ground up to deliver cutting-edge performance in the most intuitive experience possible, WEAPON boasts an arsenal of improvements that include an intelligent OLPF system, blazing fast data transfer rates, in-camera 1D and 3D-LUT outputs, and the freedom to simultaneously record in REDCODE® RAW and Apple ProRes file formats. Attendees will have the chance to experience what the 8K RED DRAGON® sensor captures by viewing 8K WEAPON footage at full resolution on an 8K UHD display.
Throughout the show, attendees have the opportunity to attend courses designed to provide insight in to key camera features and workflow options.
Course options include:
- RED Camera Overview & Techniques: An in-depth overview of RED’s camera systems along with useful techniques and best practices.
- REDCINE-X PRO® Workflow Introduction: An examination of how RED’s advanced coloring toolset works to provide a professional and flexible finishing environment when handling R3D files.
- WEAPON Overview: Introductory workshop covering the features of RED’s recently introduced WEAPON camera system.
- Key RED Camera Features: A class that highlights RED’s stand-out features; including HDR, 3D LUTs, and tethering functionality.
- RED Still & Motion Workshop: Learn about how RED has bridged the gap between stills and motion with its high resolution image capture.
- RED Color Grading Techniques: See how RED footage seamlessly integrates with industry-leading post production software.
- RED Modules & Accessories Overview: Explore the modular design of the RED ecosystem and additional functionalities enabled by specific RED modules.
Class times and subjects vary each day. Please be sure to stop by the RED booth at the times listed below to attend your preferred course.
11:00am – RED Camera Overview & Techniques
1:00pm – REDCINE-X PRO® Workflow Introduction
3:00pm – WEAPON Overview
11:00am – Key RED Camera Features
1:00pm – RED Still & Motion Workshop
3:00pm – WEAPON Overview
10:00am – RED Color Grading Techniques
11:30am – RED Modules & Accessories Overview
1:30pm – WEAPON Overview
Each course lasts for 30 minutes followed by 15 minutes for questions. Registration is not required to attend.
We look forward to seeing you there.