Back to All Downloads
KOMODO Release Build 1.3.1 October 28, 2020
- Download the latest REDCINE-X PRO from https://www.red.com/downloads
UPGRADE KOMODO FIRMWARE
- 1. Copy upgrade.bin to a /upgrade directory on the CFast card.
- 2. Power up the camera and insert a CFAST card into the KOMODO media slot.
- 3. Go to Menu > Maintenance > Upgrade and select OK.
- 4. The camera initiates a 2 stage upgrade process which will automatically restart the camera.
- 5. After the camera restarts to complete the upgrade process, select RESTART once it appears.
- 6. Go to Menu > Camera Status > Camera Info to verify the firmware version after the camera boots.>
SIGNIFICANT CHANGES SINCE PREVIOUS BUILD
- Fixed 'Unapproved Battery' popup with Canon battery
- Fixed battery charging issues with a new Canon battery
- Warning message will occur with unapproved Media and Batteries.
Copyright (c) 2004-2020 RED.COM, LLC. All Rights Reserved.