Back to All Downloads
KOMODO FIRMWARE (Beta)
KOMODO Beta Build 1.2.2beta September 25, 2020
- Download the latest REDCINE-X PRO from https://www.red.com/downloads
UPGRADE KOMODO FIRMWARE
- 1. Copy upgrade.bin to a /upgrade directory on the CFast card.
- 2. Power up the camera and insert a CFAST card into the KOMODO media slot.
- 3. Go to Menu > Maintenance > Upgrade and select OK.
- 4. The camera initiates a 2 stage upgrade process which will automatically restart the camera.
- 5. After the camera restarts to complete the upgrade process, select RESTART once it appears.
- 6. Go to Menu > Camera Status > Camera Info to verify the firmware version after the camera boots.>
SIGNIFICANT CHANGES SINCE PREVIOUS BUILD 1.2.1beta
- Added display of ProRes codec information in Playback
- Fixed inconsistent IS status for lenses without IS switch
- Fixed 'Media too slow...' message with approved media
- Fixed SDI magnify with Overlay enabled
- Fixed rolling image with SDI magnify
- Fixed "Frames to Record" calculation after changing record settings
- Fixed LCD screen split in preview
- Changed "3D LUT" to "Image/LUT" in menus
- Updated language support
- AF Improvements
SIGNIFICANT CHANGES SINCE PREVIOUS BUILD 1.2.0beta
- Fixed connection failure to Web UI and RED Control in Infrastructure mode
- Fixed upgrade failure>
SIGNIFICANT CHANGES SINCE PREVIOUS BUILD 1.1.0beta
- Added Pre-Record
- Added Presets
- Added SDI Overlay
- Added Magnify
- Added Language support (French, Spanish, Chinese, German, Japanese)
- Added Audio pane
- Added Video Tools pane
- Added LQ Quality selection
- Added Canon EF 28mm f/2.8 USM support
- Added Canon Zoom EF 24-70mm f/2.8 support
- Added camera runtime to Camera Info menu
- Added Recording Frame Rate to Project Settings menu
- Added option for WB presets (incandescent, cloudy, etc.) to Color Temp Slider
- Fixed special characters displayed incorrectly in SSID name
- Fixed AF mode Status with no lens attached
- Fixed excessive noise with Web UI audio
- Fixed incorrect shutter speed in Calibration status menu
- Fixed playback hang with no clips present
- Fixed Reel number behavior
- Fixed SDI column artifact in 4K DCI
- Fixed image freeze entering playback
- Changed default Ad-Hoc channel to 1
- Changed Output Tone Map default to Medium Contrast
- Changed HQ/MQ quality thresholds (data rates)
- AF Enhancements
- Warning message will occur with unapproved Media and Batteries.
Copyright (c) 2004-2020 RED.COM, LLC. All Rights Reserved.