Back to All Downloads
KOMODO FIRMWARE (Beta)
KOMODO Beta Build 1.7.0 December 22, 2022
- Download the latest REDCINE-X PRO from https://www.red.com/downloads
UPGRADE KOMODO FIRMWARE
- 1. Copy the upgrade folder (containing the upgrade.bin file) to the top directory on the CFast card.
- 2. Power up the camera and insert a CFAST card into the KOMODO media slot.
- 3. Go to Menu > Maintenance > Upgrade and select OK.
- 4. The camera initiates a 2 stage upgrade process which will automatically restart the camera.
- 5. After the camera restarts to complete the upgrade process, select RESTART once it appears.
- 6. Go to Menu > System Settings > System Status > Camera Info to verify the firmware version after the camera boots.
SIGNIFICANT CHANGES SINCE BUILD 1.6.5
- Added ELQ R3D Quality
- Added Cloud Upload capability (Frame.io and S3)
- Added Autofocus improvements
- Added accelerometer and gyro data to R3D
- Added Gio Scope
- Added enhanced Timecode behavior
- Added Timecode Out
- Added External Only Audio over SDI Improvements
- Added Sensor Sync Shift
- Added PTP Timecode Support
- Added 'Basic' Overlay Mode
- Added 'Standard' Overlay Mode
- Added Overlay Opacity
- Added Guide Pixel Dimensions in UI
- Added User assignable Low Voltage Warning over SDI
- Added RCP2 external lens data support
- Added RCP2 support for sensor time and exposure time
- Added Play/Pause indicators in Playback
- Added USB drive support for logs, presets and calibration files
- Fixed 'Forget' not clearing cached network password
- Fixed lowest Lens aperture not displayed in UI
- Fixed livestream freezing after changing format
- Fixed Playback button with button lock
- Known issue in 1.7.0beta: Low Voltage Warning over SDI will occur with the use of any BP style batteries
- Warning message will occur with unapproved Media and Batteries
Copyright (c) 2004-2022 RED Digital Cinema, LLC. All Rights Reserved.