Back to All Downloads
V-RAPTOR XL 8K VV FIRMWARE (Beta)
- Download the latest REDCINE-X PRO from https://www.red.com/downloads
UPGRADE V-RAPTOR FIRMWARE
- 1. Copy upgrade.bin to a /upgrade directory on the CFexpress card.
- 2. Power up the camera and insert a CFexpress card into the V-RAPTOR media slot.
- 3. Go to Menu > Maintenance > Upgrade and select OK.
- 4. The camera starts the upgrade process which will automatically restart the camera.
- 5. After the camera restarts to complete the upgrade process, select RESTART once it appears.
- 6. Go to Menu > System Settings > System Status > Camera Info to verify the firmware version after the camera boots.
SIGNIFICANT CHANGES SINCE RAPTOR 1.5.0beta
- Added RF Iris Compensation
- Added upcoming clip filename to SDI HANC while in preview
- Added DSMC3 RED TOUCH 7.0" FW 5.4.1
- Fixed intermittent Gold Mount battery communication
- Fixed Absolute Frame Guide when values are outside the format limits
- Fixed R3D timecode mismatch in camera array
- Fixed stuck pixels in 7K 3:2 1.6x/1.8x format
- Fixed inconsistent Iris values on lens swap
- Improved V-RAPTOR XL DC-IN power handling
- Improved RCP2 CDL control
SIGNIFICANT CHANGES SINCE RAPTOR 1.4.4
- Added ability to edit FPS, Shutter, and Format lists.
- Added Gio Scope
- Added ND control to assignable buttons list
- Added ND Increments to Lens & Histogram Page
- Added Format Dimensions status
- Added RED Connect License support
- Added firmware update prompt and automatic restart
- Added firmware update over USB Type-C
- Added OWC 1.3TB support
- Added Prograde 1.3TB support
- Fixed proxy timecode offset under certain formats
- Improved Cloud Upload File Types menu
- Improved ND Stop Display Mode
- Improved External Only Audio over SDI
- Improved Network Static IP setup
- Improved DC IN low voltage warning interface
- RED CONNECT is a license enabled feature, for more info see https://support.red.com/hc/en-us/articles/7391709361683
- Calibration must be performed in Sensor Flip mode.
- Some devices may experience intermittent connection issue over USB-C tethering.
- Warning message will occur with unapproved Media and Batteries.
Copyright (c) 2004-2023 RED Digital Cinema, LLC. All Rights Reserved.