A trademark can be a word, phrase, symbol, or design that distinguishes the source of the goods or services. Also, as trade dress, it can be the appearance of a product or its packaging, including size, shape, color, texture, graphics, and appearance (e.g, retail store or website).
The following is a non-exhaustive list of RED's trademarks and service marks.
MODULAR TIMES SEVERAL MILLION®
POWERED BY REDRAY®
RED DIGITAL CINEMA®
RED MOTION MOUNT®
RED STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD®
SHOT ON DRAGON®
SHOT ON RED™
The absence of a product or service name or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of RED’s trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo. All other trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, logos and product names of RED use on this site are trademarks or other registered trademarks of RED.COM, LLC in the United States and other countries. RED technology and trademarks are ferociously protected by our really tenacious lawyers.
Other company, brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. This web page has no affiliation to and is not associated or sponsored by any of these trademark owners:
• Canon and EOS are registered trademarks of Canon Kabushiki Kaisha Corporation.
• LEMO is a registered trademark of Interlemo Holding SA.
• Avid, Avid DNxHR, and Avid DNxHD are registered trademarks of Avid Technology, Inc. or its subsidiaries.
• Adobe and Adobe Premiere Pro are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
• Quicktime and Final Cut Pro are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
• DaVinci Resolve is a registered trademark of Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd.
• Edius Pro is a registered trademark of Grass Valley Canada.
• Vegas or Vegas Pro are registered trademarks of Sony Creative Software Inc.
When using the marks in publications that will be distributed only in the United States, include the appropriate ™, ℠, or® symbol on first use. For publications that will be distributed outside the United States, do not include trademark symbols. Instead use the appropriate trademark attribution notice, for example: "RED and SCARLET are trademarks of RED.COM, LLC, registered in the U.S. and other countries.” Trademarks are adjectives, and should not be made into verbs or made plural or possessive.