The KOMODO® Link Adaptor provides KOMODO with a USB-C interface to extend the usability of the camera. Directly connect the KOMODO Link Adaptor to an iPhone or Android device and get a live preview with minimal latency via RED_CONTROL. Remote camera control and FTPS* (File Transfer Protocol Secure) functions via Ethernet are also capable if you attach a USB-C to Ethernet adapter (not included) which can be used for the following additional functions:
- Wired Camera Control
- Remote view/access over camera and menus over long distances
- Control multiple cameras networked in an Array**
- Upload and Download from Camera via FTPS
- Upload files such as LUT's, CDL's, presets and firmware upgrades
- Download R3D or ProRes media files***, LUT's, CDL's and presets
- Physical connection where Wi-Fi is not suited.
*Available in KOMODO firmware v1.5 or later
**Using RCP2 commands
***The data rate of the FTPS transfer with encryption maxes out at roughly Gigabit ethernet speeds.